- The project consists of the engineering, procurement and construction/installation works to be carried out for turnkey construction of a sulfuric acid production plant.
- The plant will be established at Etimaden İşletmeleri Genel Müdürlüğü Emet Bor İşletmeleri (Emet-Kütahya)
- It has a capacity of 350,000 ton/year on sulfur basis (based on an operation of 330 days of a year and 24 hours of a day, 100% H2SO4)
- The project concerns a PLANT for the production of sulfuric acid, co-producing steam and electric energy (15 MW), starting from solid sulfur, and based on dry – double conversion double absorption (DCDA) process, provided with Heat Recovery System.
- Plant includes auxiliary units such as demineralized water plant, compressed air system, auxiliary boiler, cooling water system, handling and storage systems.