|General Description Of The Project
- Shifting Flue Gas: Flue gas produced by thermal plants will be directed to new desulfurization units.
- Desulphurızatıon process: Flue gas which contains SO2 will be subjected to the chemical reaction by using wet limestone
- Waste Disposal Process: As a result of below-given removal chemical reaction of SO2 product will come as gypsum. Final product gypsum will be disposed of the site by using trucks.
- Ash Mixing Process: To dispose of gypsum will be done by mixing bed ash and fly ash which comes from Thermal power plant boiler. This mixing process will be done by tailor-made pug mills.
- Process Stages: Directing Flue gas, Boosting Flue Gas, Desulphurization, Mixing final product with ashes, Disposal of the final product.
- Site works: Site leveling, Retaining walls, Drain pits, Construction of 120 m height two (2) absorber with special Alloy-31 material, Construction of limestone storage silos (Concrete with steel framework), Construction of electrical and service buildings, Construction of pipe bridges and gas channels, all technological equipment service and erection activities.
- Electrical Works: IPBD systems for 2 units (Isolated Phase Bus Duct), Medium Voltage Distribution systems (MW), Low voltage distribution systems (LW), Lightning and Power outlet system, Power Distribution Control System (HV, MV, LV), DCS systems ( Distributed Control Systems), Creating an connection network with existing control systems with New DCS system,HVAC systems, Communication systems , Fire Protection, Electrical and Service rooms.
- Auxiliaries: Industrial water, Firefighting water network, Rain and runoff water, Compressed air system, Instrument air system
- Engineering and Project management works
- Site service, Supervision activities, commissioning and training activities